Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Worries.......

Things always have a way of working out. I am a consent worrier. I come from a long line of worriers. I worry about my family, money, friends, gas, my job. You name it I worry about it. God doesn't want us to have a constant fear. I really struggle with this. I am really trying hard to stop this awful habit. Sometimes I have a hard time enjoying the good times cause I am always worried. The funny thing is that most of the things that I worry are going to happen usually don't. Pat will always tell me to relax. I know that God can ease those feelings of worry. I know that God can do anything if I just give it over to him. So that is what I am working on this week, giving it over to God. So that I can enjoy my life with my husband and kids.

No comments: